Rosemary Roasted Root Vegetables: These rosemary roasted root vegetables make a delicious side dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner, or a holiday meal. Made with carrots, parsnips, beets, potatoes, and sweet potatoes – this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and paleo!
Roasting veggies is such a great way to develop flavor and cook them in an efficient way.
Ingredients For Rosemary Roasted Root Vegetables
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 4 parsnips peeled & chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 12 baby potatoes halved
- 1 large sweet potato cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 beets peeled & chopped into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons flaky sea salt like Maldon
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary chopped
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- Prepare veggies – Heat oven to 425°F. Toss vegetables with olive oil, flaky sea salt, rosemary, and garlic, then arrange on 1-2 large sheet pans.
- Roast – roast for 30 minutes, give everything a good stir and return to the oven for another 15-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Taste and add more salt if necessary. Enjoy.
Fridge – Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Better still, we deliver fresh vegetables free of charge within Nairobi and Kiambu counties on orders above Ksh 1000. The good thing is, you can order them alongside our other groceries. In this regard, you quickly can qualify for free delivery while spending a few coins.
At Jostar Grocers, we strongly believe in giving our customers the best value for their grocery shopping. Whether buying for home use or for your business, our all-around business model is something to look for. We are open and happy to accommodate your custom grocery need.
Call us today on 0710266236 and place your order for your pineapple salad and our delivery team delivers within 24 hours.
Make Money With Digital Marketing
Would you like your business featured on the leading Digital Marketing Company?
We offer you a well drafted SEO strategy to remain on top of search engines. We do this at affordable prices and leave you with an impact that will remain valuable for years to come. Today’s business requires a massive online presence. This means that most businesses are online too, creating competition for top positions on Google rankings. Similarly, it is important to position yourself strategically in order to be found by potential customers.