Pumpkin soup is a usually ‘bound’ soup made from a purée of pumpkin. It is made by combining the meat of a blended pumpkin with broth or stock. It can be served hot or cold, and is a popular dish among many communities.
Now, we have lined up an easy procedure and the ingredients to have it ready in minutes.
Ingredients to prepare Pumpkin Soup
- one cup heavy cream
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 sautéed onion
- Garlic powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 can chopped tomato
- Salt and pepper
Procedure for Pumpkin Soup
Place all ingredients in a pot and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
Better still, we deliver pumpkin free of charge within Nairobi and Kiambu counties on orders above Ksh 1000. The good thing is, you can order them alongside our other groceries. In this regards, you quickly can qualify for free delivery while spending a few coins.
At Jostar Grocers, we strongly believe in giving our customers the best value for their grocery shopping. Whether buying for home use or for your business, our all round business model is something to look for. We are open and happy to accommodate your custom grocery need.
Call us today on 0710266236 and place your order and our delivery team delivers within 24 hours.
Make Money With Digital Marketing
Would you like your business featured on the leading Digital Marketing Company?
We offer you a well drafted SEO strategy to remain on top of search engines. We do this at affordable prices and leave you with an impact that will remain valuable for years to come. Today’s business requires a massive online presence. This means that most businesses are online too, creating competition for top positions on Google rankings. Similarly, it is important to position yourself strategically in order to be found by potential customers.
Health benefits of Tree tomato, a small tree or shrub in the flowering plant family Solanaceae (the nightshade family). It is best known as the species that bears the tamarillo, an egg-shaped edible fruit.
In this article, we will highlight health benefits of a tree tomato. It is important to note that these benefits are not exhaustive.
Tree Tomato Fruit Benefits
The nutrients in this fruit are vital for overall health and maintenance of body systems. The health benefits of tree tomato include:
- Acts as an antioxidant: Has phytonutrients that offers antioxidant activity and lowers the chances of degenerative diseases such as cancer, cataracts, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eye health: Tamarillo has Vitamin A that maintains healthy eyes. It also moistens eye membranes and acts as a barrier for virus and bacteria. It lowers the chances of eye infections.
- Heart Health: Potassium in tamarillo which assist in controlling heart rate as well as blood pressure. It balances harmful effects of sodium on heart. It also provides magnesium as well as other minerals that are essential for proper functioning of cardiovascular system.
- Prevent Kidney Stones: Citric acid helps to avoid the growth and development of kidney stones. It provides protective benefits with the excretion of excess calcium as well as uric acid from the body.
- Skin Health: Tree tomato offers Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin A which builds blocks of skin. It prevents aging of skin due to UV light and pollution.
- Helpful for diabetes: Scientific studies show that tree tomato is beneficial for diabetic people. Tamarillo has chlorogenic acid which helps to lower blood sugar in Type II diabetes. Moreover, antioxidant activities help to lower oxidative stress on body organs such as liver and pancreas that could result to diabetes.
Green Grocers in Nairobi
In fact, they deliver FREE of charge to your doorstep.
Order now on 0710266236 or from their website here.