Email Integrations for Your Next Campaign
Previous Read: How to Build Your Mail List.
The integration platform you choose for your email marketing campaigns will be crucial to your success. The good news is that there are many options that can handle your needs, whether you’re a small or medium-sized business.
Below are a few of the top email integrations (in alphabetical order) you should consider:
1. Constant Contact.
Constant Contact can help you connect with customers, grow your business, and monitor your results in real-time. It delivers everything you need to keep your email list up to date, including the ability to easily sync and store contacts.
Some of our favorite features include:
- 100+ mobile-optimized and customizable email templates.
- Contact segmentation based on clicks.
- Automatic welcome emails.
- Subject line testing.
- Real-time reporting and robust analytics.
2. Happy Email.
Happy Email automatically helps you send a welcome email to your customers from your store owner (you). The email is sent within 30 minutes of your customer making their first purchase or signing up for a new account.
The goal of Happy Email is to help you create a personal touch that gains trust from your customers.
It’s a great integration because:
- It’s 100% free.
- It takes one click to install, and then everything is automated.
- It offers a friendly editor for customization.
- It offers branding to build trust and authenticity.
Klaviyo helps you build real, quality relationships with your customers. It does this by allowing you to listen for and understand cues from your visitors, subscribers, and customers.
In this way, you can deliver on your marketing promises and turn valuable customer information into actionable items.
With Klaviyo, you can:
- Automatically capture customer information from your website, including purchase history, browse behavior, cart information, product details, and more.
- Set up abandoned cart emails and filter your email messages by target audience with advanced splits.
- Use web popups and sign-up forms to create a customized customer experience on your website.
- Gain high-level metrics all about how your email marketing is working and contributing to your bottom line.
Mailchimp helps you design beautiful, personalized emails so you can reach your customers and grow your business.
Some of our favorite features include:
- The ability to organize your contacts by tags for easy segmentation of your emails.
- Automated marketing emails based on abandoned carts, lapsed customers, product recommendations, and post-purchase follow-ups.
- A/B testing so you can optimize your marketing campaigns.
- Detailed email data, including growth, engagement, and revenue reports.
Omnisend provides all of the email and marketing automation tools you need in one platform. It offers seamless usability all in one app that helps you convert visitors into repeat customers, so you sell 20-30% more.
From growing your email list to automated campaigns and abandoned cart recovery, Omnisend helps you master email marketing in minutes.
Some of the features that stand out include:
- Single-click BigCommerce integration.
- Ready-to-use email templates that you can customize as you wish.
- Automatic product import for better newsletters and promotional campaigns.
- Email and SMS automation, including browse and cart abandonment, welcome and confirmation emails, order follow-up, and more.
- Sign-up forms, including sign-up boxes, popups, Wheel of Fortune, and landing pages.
- Detailed segmentation and marketing report options based on your needs.
Privy helps small and large businesses capture and convert website visitors into loyal customers.
Using popups, spin to win, unique coupon codes, and more, you can reduce cart abandonment, create high-converting messages, and run targeted promotions that work.
Some of the top features of Privy include:
- The ability to trigger popups using exit intent, scroll, cart value, time on site, and more.
- A/B testing of your campaigns to optimize performance.
- The ability to sync contacts to all your email and marketing platforms as well as your BigCommerce store.
- Automated email newsletters, order follow-up emails, coupon reminders, cart recovery emails, and more.
- Robust on-site targeting and segmentation capabilities.
Next Series: How to Elevate Your Email Marketing Campaigns
The Digital Marketing Agency
Gentum Media Services offers state of the art Web Design and Development, Web Hosting Services, Digital Marketing, Corporate Branding and Social Media Management. Specific to this article, we are happy to support your business gain from Email Integrations for Your Next Campaign.
Talk to us today and let us discuss your big project.